A perfect example of the 1980’s classic. This Astral Silver Mercedes-Benz boasts a dark blue fabric soft top with optional hard cover, original navy checked interior as well as many more beautiful original features.
This SL shows just 28,000 miles on the clock and having just three owners from new, has been exceptionally cared for. Having spent most of its life on the Isle of Mann, this SL shows its original, blemish-free paintwork and retains the ‘new’ SL scent and appears like new.
Given its age, this SL Comes with a hand written file within the documentation details, showing the first owner, where it was sold by Maloney & Rhodes Mercedes-Benz in Cambridge. Its provenance continues throughout its history with its service document showing 13 stamps and a variety of invoices and receipts for all works undertaken.
Inside the original Maloney & Rhodes folder, you will find all the cars original manuals as well as a radio guide.
The R107 convertible was the quintessential convertible of the 70’s and 80’s, Mercedes built this car to last, with engines that are see high millage and production spanning 18 years.
Whilst this 1986 classic keeps its visual authenticity, it has undergone a 1000-hour renovation at specialists, The SL Shop. Whilst updated, its period stereo and sound system may look as it did in the 80’s however behind its façade boasts many modern commodities.
-Model 300 SL
– Interior FABRIC – BLUE (072)
– Paint 1 ASTRAL SILVER – METALLIC PAINT (735O)
– Paint 2 ASTRAL SILVER – METALLIC PAINT (735O)
– Approx. Build Date 1986-01
– 341 ADDITIONAL BLINKER LAMPS
– 420 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION 4-GEAR
– 461 INSTRUMENT WITH MILES IND. AND ENGLISH LEGEND
– 470 ANTI-LOCK BRAKING SYSTEM (ABS)
– 507 OUTSIDE REAR VIEW MIRROR, LEFT AND RIGHT, HEATED (ELECTRICALLY ADJUSTABLE ON THE RIGHT)
– 565 REAR SEATS USED ON SL MODELS
– 583 ELECTRIC WINDOW LIFTERS (FRONT DOORS)
– 592 HEAT-INSULATING GLASS, ALL-AROUND, HEATED REAR WINDOW PANE, BAND FILTER
– 600 HEADLAMP WIPER/WASHER
– 613 HEADLAMP LEFT-HAND TRAFFIC
– 682 FIRE EXTINGUISHER
– 744 DARK BLUE SOFT TOP FABRIC 5010
This car comes with the SL Shop warranty : Warranty finish date 10/09/2022
Date of first registration in the UK 13/03/1986
Only 3 Owners from new
Part exchange welcome
Excellent rates of finance available
For further details please contact a member of our team