Super rare Manual Morgan Aero 8 Supersports
The Aero Supersports is the development of the Aero 8 and its limited run Aeromax special. It’s taken cues from both, being open-topped like the Aero 8 and as achingly good-looking, beautifully detailed and as expensive as the Aeromax. It might be hand-built in a tiny factory down a small street in Malvern, England, but it’s got the might of BMW behind it, the Aero Supersports being powered by the Bavarian firm’s 4.8-litre V8.
Presented in 2009 at Villa d’Este Elegance Concours to celebrate the 100 years of Morgan, the Supersports shares the same chassis, engine and transmission of the Aero 8 Series 4. The Aero Supersports presented at Villa d’Este was based on the AeroMax. Main differences with the production model are: different position of the fuel tank, the refill fuel cap on the rear wheel arch, smaller boot. The rear of the car retained the Lancia Thesis rear lights and wing shape but had a boat tail style with a comparatively large practical boot.
This Aero SuperSports is a very cared for 2 owner example with just over 6000 miles from new and presented in outstanding condition.
- AP Racing brake system, with ABS
- 350 mm front discs with 6 pot callipers
- 332 mm rear discs with 2 pot callipers
- Removable roof panels, that can be stored in the boot
- Air conditioning
- Power steering
- Cruise control
- Remote central locking, including the boot
- Twin airbags
- Radio CD
- Leather trim. Choose from a large selection of Muirhead of Yarwood leathers
- Choice of 4 wood trim alternatives
- Graphite finish dash
- Optional choice of matching or contrast piping
- Optional choice of matching or contrast stitching
- Choice of any automotive paint colour
- Choice between Silver or Black roof panels, targa bar and wheels
- Gas discharge headlights with wash facility
- Electrically heated windscreen
- Electrically operated windows
Video available on Request
Excellent rates of finance available
Part Exchange welcome
Worldwide Delivery Service
Please contact a member of our team for further details
Have your car looked after by our-in house detailers, who operate from our brand new bespoke detailing building. We provide Paint protection film, ceramic paint protection coatings, detailing, valeting and much more.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the specification and technical information for the cars on our website is correct, some of it is supplied by third party providers and we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Please always check the specification yourself prior to purchase.